7 Betting Facts You Should Know Before Placing Bet on Everton vs Stoke City1. Everton finished 7th in last season.
2. Everton clinched 13 wins, 4 draws and 2 losses at home last season, scored 42 goals.
3. Everton are unbeaten with 4 wins and 2 draws in pre-season friendly games.
4. Everton lost their top scorer Romeo Lukaku to Manchester United.
5. Stoke City finished 13th in last season.
6. Stoke City won 4, drew 1 and lost 4 in pre-season frienly games.
7. Head-to-head: Everton 1-0 Stoke and Stoke City 1-1 Everton in last season.
Everton vs Stoke City Asian Handicap Betting Odds Analysis: The opening odds of Asian Handicap has been set at Everton -0.75 with low money line and increased to high money line.
Kelly Criterion for major UK online bookies have written off Stoke City but supporting Everton at 0.97 follow closely by draw at 0.98. (lower value is better)
Bookies have good amount of confident in Everton but the market are reluctant to fully support the Magpies and caused an increment to the Asian Handicap money line.
Everton are the expected winners should the Asian Handicap remain at 0.75.