7 Betting Facts You Should Know Before Placing Bet on Manchester City vs Napoli1. Manchester City are 1st in Premier League following 7 wins and 1 draw.
2. Manchester City are 1st in home statistic with 4 wins.
3. Manchester City won 7-2 over Stoke City last weekend.
4. Napoli are 1st in Serie A following 8 wins.
5. Napoli are 1st in away statistic with 5 wins.
6. Napoli won 1-0 at Roma last weekend.
7. Head-to-head: Man City 1-1 Napoli & Napoli 2-1 Man City in 2011/12 season.
Manchester City vs Napoli Asian Handicap Betting Odds Analysis: The opening odds of Asian Handicap has been set at Manchester City -0.5 with low money line and increased to Manchester City -0.75 with low money line.
Napoli are currently the best team in the European top tier league with all wins records while Manchester City are 2nd with a draw.
The duo met in 2011 and Napoli was a better team back then. However the record is no longer a good reference following the restructured of both team where bookies believed the home side are having better advantage in this game, which I think other wise.
I am predicting a low scoring draw game as both teams are having similar stats of 18 goals and 3 conceded for City while 14 goals and 4 conceded for Napoli.