6 Betting Facts You Should Know Before Placing Bet on Yeovil Town vs Manchester United1. Yeovil promoted to 4th round following beated Bradford City with 2-0 score line.
2. Yeovil Town are #21 in League Two, 2 points ahead of relegation zone.
3. Yeovil Town won 5, drew 4 and lost 5 in the last 14 League Two home games.
4. Alexis Sanchez will be making his debut for Manchester United following his move from Arsenal.
5. Manchester United are keen to win a silverware as they fall 12 points behind Manchester City in Premier League.
6. Manchester United won 7, drew 3 and lost 2 in last 12 Premier League away games, scored 22 and conceded 11 goals.
Yeovil Town vs Manchester United Betting Prediction: The opening odds of Asian Handicap has been set at Manchester United -2.25 with high money line.
Manchester United won 2-0 over Derby in the last FA Cup game, with both goals coming late in after the 80'.
I am predicting an easy win for the visitors with at least 3 goals winner.