7 Betting Facts You Need To Know Before Placing Bet on Villarreal vs Roma1. Villarreal are 6th in Spanish La Liga following 9 wins, 9 draws and 4 losses.
2. Villarreal drew 1-1 with Malaga last week.
3. Villarreal won 1 and drew 5 in last 8 games.
4. Roma are 2nd in Italian Serie A following 17 wins, 2 draws and 5 losses.
5. Roma won 2-0 over Crotone last week.
6. Roma have 6 wins, 2 draws and 5 losses in away league games.
7. Head to head: NA.
Villarreal vs Roma AsianHandicap Betting Odds Analysis: The opening odds of AsianHandicap has been set at Villarreal -0.25 with high money line and it retreated to level AsianHandicap following market leaning toward the away team.
The 1x2 betting odds for Roma has also been cut but I remain optimistic on Villarreal.