7 Betting Facts You Need To Know Before Placing Bet on Augsburg vs Leverkusen1. Augsburg are 13th in German Bundesliga following 6 wins, 6 draws and 8 losses.
2. Augsburg lost 2-0 to Mainz last week.
3. Augsburg scored averagely lesser than 1 goal per game.
4. Leverkusen are 9th in German Bundesliga following 8 wins, 3 draws and 9 losses.
5. Leverkusen won 3-0 over Frankfurt last week.
6. Leverkusen facing Atl Madrid in Champions League next week.
7. Head to head: Leverkusen 0-0 Augsburg on 22 September 2016.
Augsburg vs Leverkusen AsianHandicap Betting Odds Analysis: The opening odds of AsianHandicap has been set at Leverkusen -0.25 with high money line and retreated to mid low money line following heavy support by punters.
Major online sports bookies have also cut 1x2 betting odds for both draw and Leverkusen rate as a vote of confident against the host.
Kelly Criterion has totally written off Augsburg with 1.02 to make Leverkusen 0 as a guaranteed bet.