10 Betting Facts You Need To Know Before Placing Bet on Monaco vs Manchester City1. Monaco are top of French Ligue 1 following 21 wins, 5 draws and 3 losses.
2. Monaco won 2-1 over Bordeaux on last weekend.
3. Monaco scored every single home game this season, averagely 3.1 goals per game.
4. Radamel Falcao is Monaco's highest goal scorer in Champions League with 4 goals.
5. Manchester City are 3rd in English Premier League following 17 wins, 5 draws and 5 losses.
6. Manchester City won 2-1 over Middlesbrough in English FA Cup on last weekend.
7. Manchester City conceded the most goals in Champions League, 8 goals in 3 games, averagely 2.7 goals per game.
8. Manchester City clinched 6 straight clean sheets at away games in all competition.
9. Sergio Aguero is the highest goal scorer in Champions League with 5 goals.
10. Head-to-Head: Manchester City 5-3 Monaco on 22 February 2017.
Monaco vs Manchester City AsianHandicap Betting Odds Analysis: The opening odds of AsianHandicap has been set at Monaco 0 with mid money line where bookies are opened to any result at the full time whistle.
1x2 betting odds have been set at 232 combination which favor slightly toward the host, but major online bookies have reduced Manchester City price to become the favorite to win this game.
Kelly Criterion are flat for all 3 options where Monaco and Manchester City both getting 0.97 while draw going at 0.98. (lower better chance of winning)
While there aren't any clear indication of winner in this game, the betting odds are pointing toward potentially a high scoring game.