7 Betting Facts You Need To Know Before Placing Bet on Lille vs Marseille1. Lille are 14th in French Ligue 1 following 9 wins, 6 draws and 14 losses.
2. Lille won 2-1 at Nancy on last weekend.
3. Lille are just 5 points ahead of relegation zone.
4. Marseille are 5th in French Ligue 1 following 13 wins, 6 draws and 10 losses.
5. Marseille won 3-0 over Angers on last weekend.
6. Marseille are 5 points behind 4th place to European League qualification.
7. Head-to-Head: Marseille 2-0 Lille on 9 December 2016.
Lille vs Marseille AsianHandicap Betting Odds Analysis: The opening odds of AsianHandicap has been set at Lille -0.25 with high money line and retreated to Lille 0 with mid money line.
The 1x2 betting odds are 232 with both teams getting the same 2.70 price which support the level AsianHandicap plate.
The major UK online bookies' Kelly Criterion indicator are pretty much equal for both team but leaning slightly toward draw game.
In conclusion to all the odds settings and movements, this game is likely to end in draw with Lille having a better edge over Marseille.