10 Betting Facts You Should Know Before Placing Bet on PSG vs Lyon1. PSG are 2nd of French Ligue 1 following 20 wins, 5 draws and 4 losses.
2. PSG won 2-1 at Lorient on last weekend.
3. PSG lost 6-1 at Barcelona in Champions League 10 days ago.
4. PSG are unbeaten at home in this season.
5. PSG conceded averagely 0.69 goal per game which is the least in French Ligue 1.
6. Lyon are 4th in French Ligue 1 following 16 wins, 2 draws and 10 losses.
7. Lyon won 4-0 over Toulouse on last weekend.
8. Lyon lost 1-2 at Roma but progressed to next stage in Europa League on mid week.
9. Lyon managed to secure only 1 win in last 7 away games.
10. Head-to-Head: Lyon 1-2 PSG on 28 November 2016.
PSG vs Lyon AsianHandicap Betting Odds Analysis: The opening odds of AsianHandicap has been set at PSG -1 with mid money line and it increased to PSG -1.25 with high money line as of the moment.
Major European bookies have cut 1x2 betting odds for PSG to below 1.45 which is tally with the AsianHandicap.
The major UK online bookies' Kelly Criterion indicator are heavily favor PSG to win this game while written off Lyon chance for an upset.
Bookies have done everything in order cautiously from the setting of opening odds to the increment of AsianHandicap as well as adjustment of 1x2 betting odds to prevent huge losses as PSG are expected to win this game, possibly with large margin victory.