7 Betting Facts You Should Know Before Placing Bet on WBA vs Liverpool1. WBA are in 8th in English Premier League following 12 wins, 8 draws and 12 losses.
2. WBA lost 1-0 to Southampton last week.
3. WBA are on 2 losing streak.
4. Liverpool are 4th in English Premier League following 18 wins, 9 draws and 5 losses.
5. Liverpool won 2-1 at Stoke City last week.
6. Liverpool failed to win at WBA for last 4 games.
7. Head-To-Head: Liverpool 2-1 WBA on 23 October 2016.
WBA vs Liverpool AsianHandicap Betting Odds Analysis: The opening odds of AsianHandicap has been set at Liverpool -0.5 with mid money line and hovering around low to mid money line.
Kelly Criterion for major UK online sports bookies have written off WBA and supporting both Liverpool and Draw with 0.96 and 0.97 respectively.
Bookies cunningly confused punters with the dead or alive AsianHandicap plate over the fact that Liverpool have not won at WBA after 4 tries. However the 1x2 betting odds have revealed that draw is unlikely to occur with the near to 4.00 betting odds and Liverpool are poised to win this game.